Sunday, March 6, 2011

FrIeNdShIp ..... soul OF 2 hearts



Have you ever realize
the God's beautiful gift you ever got
I am talking about one and only Friendship
a gift you get when you need
a gift that sustain in your each emotion
a gift that ends with life
But stay forever in your heart



friend touches a soul
and stay in heart
Friend share more space in life
more then parents, more then a wife, more then a child,
more then a brother/sister/cousin or any other blood relation
someone can share anything , anytime anywhere
or
every time, everywhere with that special person
which he can't dare to share with anyone.
Friendship is always beyond caste and religion
and those who bind that in some term
they are insulting not only
the purity of friendship
but insulting God for his this beautiful gift




We always remember few friendship
as they are always on our tip
Jai-Veeru (Sholay _ movie)
Karana and Duryodhana (Mahabharata _ an epic)
Sachin and Kambli (cricketers)
and above all
the best one
TOM and JERRY (cartoon characters)
These characters our human have change the meaning of friendship
They all
Live together
fight together
stay together
laugh together
cry together
love together
hate together
and express their each expression
with each other together
We are inspired by them
and various of our coming generation
will be inspired too



Each of us have that someone special in life
but we don't express our feeling to his/her
tell them you are special
Idead1 , you own my life
Dumbo! hug me
you are the person who is making my each moment special
you are the one who really care for me
you are the one with whom i am relax with
you make me loose all my sorrow
your one liners give me a smile
when i started hating you and my life
you are the one giving me shoulders always
you are the one making my each moment special
come and say them thanks
for such a wonderful atmosphere they are creating for you
Don't waste time
life is short and each moment you're spending with them is countless
so show them that they really matters
they really are special



Friendship beautifies when you are in a opposite sex
that is the origin of pure and divine love
if you understand each other
then how can you expect someone else
to care
to love
to understand
to hold
and to look after
even when you know
no one else can do
better then do
still you adjust
still you manage
and still you devote
your entire life
for that special one
as just being a friend




Say to him/her that you are my life
and we are not aware of that growing love within us
its from the day you wipe my tears for the very first time
who else will give me chocolates
who else will send me flowers on my birthday
who else will give me a new creative and innovative gift each time
please try to understand
you're my heart beat
you're my oxygen
i can't imagine my life without you



Tell him/her that
we can't hide our emotions anymore
either we were hiding this from each other
or we ourselves are not aware of this fact
and now as we are aware come
lets live happily as
a friend
as a lover
and
as a soul mates forever
life is short
and we get a life often
lets live this life
with each other
and
for each other



GO TELL THEM
DON'T WASTE A SINGLE MOMENT
EXPRESS WITH EMOTION
AND REALIZE THE BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP
AND OF RELATIONSHIP THAT TWO FRIENDS HOLD TOGETHER....



1 comment: